The ShorPOWER AutoSHORE™ does not convert frequency but instead conditions and regulates the dock voltage. The voltage provided to the yacht from the dock pedestal can vary greatly throughout the day due to the load demands of other yachts on the same quay. At peak times this change could be as much as 20%. This fluctuation in voltage can cause damage to onboard electrical distribution system such as pumps, air-conditioning compressors and marine electronic equipment resulting in expensive repair costs. Installing an AutoSHORE onboard protects the yacht’s equipment from damage.
The AutoSHORE protects the vessel by regulating the voltage from the dock, preventing any dock fluctuations from reaching the onboard loads. The unit is fully automatic and is microprocessor controlled, continually monitoring the dock voltage. If a large fall in voltage occurs the system will automatically disconnect the output to protect the yacht.
Advanced Power Design
The AutoSHORE power conditioner utilizes state-of-the-art technology including the latest in power semiconductors and grain oriented transformer technology, all controlled by a high speed digital control system.
The onboard guests do not want to be aggravated by flickering lights, black-outs and generator starts caused by fluctuations in the marine shore power. Regardless of the dock power supply quality the AutoSHORE will always produce stable and reliable power. This reliability is achieved by manufacturing the marine shore power converter using only the highest quality components and by engineering the converter for actual marine use.
Maximize Marina Power
An important feature of the AutoSHORE is its ability to automatically connect to high voltage as well as low voltage. A typical marina may have limited low voltage single phase available but by connecting to two of the phases of a high voltage three phase supply the amount of power available from the dock is almost doubled.
Designed from the ground up, based on years of marine experience, the converter supplied in a lightweight aluminum enclosure, is engineered to operate in the worst marine conditions such as high ambient temperature and humidity.
- Automatically connects to any worldwide marina power.
- Works with any RCD / GFCI circuit breaker
MAXIMIZE MARINA POWER
- Connects to high voltage as well as low voltage.
- Reduced current at start up prevents nuisance trip of marina breaker.
ONBOARD EQUIPMENT PROTECTION
- Provides protection against marina voltage transients.
- Regulated output voltage.
- Generous overload capability so no need to start generator during peak times.
ADVANCED POWER DESIGN
- State of the art power semiconductors and grain oriented transformers.
- Extensive protection and diagnostic system.
EASY TO USE
- Fully automatic operation.
- Will automatically start as soon as power is plugged in.
- Unit can be controlled and monitored switch and status LEDs.
- Remote control and monitoring via Modbus.
Onboard ShorPOWER Conditioners
|187V - 264V
|187V - 264V (Low Voltage)
|Alternate Input Voltage
|342V - 514V (High Voltage)
|230V - 240V
|230V - 240V
|Extended Operating Temperature
|Dual Shore Cord Input
|Communications Data Link